When planning your big day, things can get a little out of hand with how many suppliers/vendors and services you require to pull off your ultimate dream day.
Employing a team to bring your vision to life can be a great way to make sure all the smaller details are covered without you having to worry about them! I mean let’s face it! Planning a wedding is stressful enough so enjoying the lead up is JUST AS important as enjoying the big day itself!
So, planner or stylist? What do you need and how do you decide?
The difference between a Wedding Planner and a Wedding Stylist is pretty easily (and I should say often) confused.
Here we will outline what the roles entail, hopefully making to make it a little clearer for you to make your decision on what will suit you best and of course suit your budget! The role of the wedding planner/coordinator.
Think of your wedding planner as being the one thing most women wish for… Another one of you! Your wedding planner is the organising and coordinating force of all things “your wedding” A wedding planner is someone who partners with you to bring your ideas to life and ensure that all the fundamental elements including logistics are seamlessly brought together from start to finish, resolving any issues that pop up along the way.
At Arctic Fox Weddings, our planning and coordination packages can be totally tailored to suit you, even incorporating our styling team.
We can be as involved as you would like in order to help you ensure your dream comes to life in nothing short of a magical way!
Our event management and planning services include
- Assisting with your selection of suppliers, vendors and venues that fit within your style/theme and budget
- Negotiating contracts and agreements with vendors and suppliers
- Access to our list of preferred partners ensuring you get the best service and prices.
- Protocol and or etiquette advice
- Event timeline and run sheets for all suppliers and venues party to the delivery of the day
- Supplier, Vendor and Venue final payment schedules
- Overseeing the logistics of your wedding planning and delivery
- Wet Weather Plan
- Guest relations
- Liaising with guests/MC to ensure all guests are ready for their roles.
- Furniture and floral transitions on the day
- Problem solving on the day
The role of the Wedding Stylist
If the Wedding planner is the coordination force then the Stylist is most definitely the creative force! At Arctic Fox Weddings we are an “All in” team and can help you bring all the finer details to life including your flowers! We will help create a concept inspired by you and then our team of stylists will bring your vision to life on the big day ensuring everything is in the right place, all the while problem solving any styling related issues that may pop up.
Our stylists have experience with many of Gold Coast and Brisbanes top venues and vendors and will ensure that everything is perfect for your arrival.Our services include but aren’t limited to
- Assisting to develop a theme to suit your style
- Sourcing furniture, lighting, flowers and décor from our own catalogue or other vendors
- Setting up your venue with furniture and table placement
- Table settings including florals, candles, lighting, napery, crockery and cutlery
- Ceremony set up
By the time your Wedding Day arrives, your Wedding Planner will know you, your partner and your vision thoroughly and will be able to provide you with service that is one of the most important investments in your wedding day.
There are so many aspects to a wedding day that need to be considered and with our extensive experience in over 950 weddings, the team at Arctic Fox Weddings are here to help you enjoy every step of the way!